Invisalign: An alternative to traditional braces
In the orthodontic field, metal or traditional braces are referred to as “train tracks” on your teeth. It’s because of the metal wires and brackets that the treatment involves. Due to this reference, a lot of patients don’t feel like getting braces for their orthodontic treatment at all. If you are this as well then you will need to seek other similar solutions.
If your problem with braces is the way that it looks then there is an alternative solution for that. The new orthodontic advancement called Invisalign is the best choice for you. Invisalign is a set of clear aligners that is specifically molded to fit a particular person’s teeth. The great thing about this aesthetic is that it lacks the presence of metal objects to incorporate the treatment. So you can say that it exceeds beyond braces when it comes to the appearance.
In today’s time, a lot of people are now rooting for Invisalign whenever they want to have their teeth be straightened again. Its popularity has really soared and it might continue to do so. So if you’re still having doubts on whether you should get this treatment or not then perhaps this list of benefits can convince you:
1. The smooth material which Invisalign was made is really smooth for the teeth and gums. Unlike the metal braces, some patients claim that they feel irritation towards the metallic material and they experience discomfort especially when it’s rubbing on the soft tissues of their mouth too much. So you can say that Invisalign really provides a high level of comfort for your mouth.
2. Since it is created with the help of a computer 3D system, you can definitely tell that Invisalign will fit perfectly on your teeth thus ensuring that you will have aligned teeth for the final result.
3. If you feel uncomfortable about having food particles get stuck in your mouth if you’re on braces then that will be all gone if you have Invisalign. With Invisalign, you can easily remove the aligner from your teeth and clean out unwanted objects in your mouth. This can be really hygienic for an orthodontic patient because they can clean both their mouth and the aligner. So with this, you can say that proper dental hygiene can be properly observed even you’re under treatment.
4. If you want to eat or drinking something then Invisalign can pave that way to you. With traditional braces, you’re eating habits will be a bit limited because you are not allowed to eat certain types of food that could easily get stuck on braces and cause damage to the aesthetic. If you’re on Invisalign then you can just remove them, eat or drink whatever you wish and just clean your teeth right after.
5. If you follow the standard 22 – 24 hours wearing of the aesthetic each day then there’s a guarantee that the procedure will be complete in the expected time. This will guarantee that the perfectly straight teeth that you want will emerge on the right date.
So if you are not a big fan of the traditional braces then consider pursuing this treatment because in the end, you will surely be satisfied as to how well it did on the realignment of your teeth.
Amazing advice you need to read on dental care
Not taking care of your teeth can cause many dental health issues. But, when you spend some time getting familiar with the proper procedures, dental hygiene is easy. Read on to learn more about it.
1. Opt for a soft bristle toothbrush to help get your teeth the cleanest. Don’t let bacteria grow on your toothbrush. Rinse it thoroughly after use and allow it to air dry. Keep it upright, and let it have space to air out.
2. Use mouthwashes that are alcohol-free, especially if you’re an older adult. Older adults usually have sensitive gums and teeth and alcohol makes the problems worse. The best mouthwash to use is alcohol-free with fluoride added. Use it twice daily for best results.
3. Try to brush and floss after each meal. Do not wait too long or plaque will have time to form on your teeth. You can limit the damage caused by plaque by brushing within a half-hour of eating. This can prevent future toothaches.
The cost of neglecting the care of your teeth can add up significantly over time. The damage is done to your mouth, and to your general health, as well. Use these tips to ensure you stay healthy over the long term.
About Harmony Braces
Harmony braces are an invisible type of orthodontic treatment which is digitally customized for each patient that wants to use it. This advance technology can help straighten your teeth in a faster means without letting everyone notice the treatment process. It is installed on the interior side of your teeth so it allows you to not notice the braces and the treatment process that is going on. This will allow you to smile freely without noticing the presence of metal wires and brackets in your teeth.
Using state of the art technology, your orthodontist will design your perfect smile using this. The process starts by scanning your teeth digitally then they are ideally aligned based on the treatment plan made by your orthodontist. This fully customized solution uses robotically bent arch wires that will be created just for you.
The Harmony System is customized to help you achieve that perfect smile in a short amount of time. So this will surely give you the ideal treatment that you desire for your teeth. Here are some of the benefits you can get from this kind of braces system:
Fewer appointments due to the less amount of maintenance required.
The treatment process is much faster compared to traditional braces.
It will produce amazing results and will give you the natural straighter teeth that you desire.
Since the Harmony braces system is designed to be small and smooth, you will be able to adapt to the orthodontic treatment more quickly and comfortably. The technology also provides an easy control for your orthodontist so that he can achieve the precise alignment for your teeth. Most of all, friction is reduced in the system which then allows to a more comfortable experience throughout the entire treatment. So if you want a teeth straightening system wherein you won’t worry about its presence and treatment process then this is the ideal solution for you.